Painto Poxy Floor SF
PAINTOFLOOR SF is a solvent free two components epoxy flooring coat, for an extremely high strength, abrasion and chemical resistance-flooring coat.
PRINCIPAL CHARACTERISTICS COLOURS AND APPEARANCE
1- Silky smooth surface.
2- Good coverage roofs.
3- easy to use.
how to use
PAINTO FLOOR SF finish used for-
•Industrial flooring subjected to normal or moderately heavy loading.
•Pharmaceutical industries & textile plants.
•Traffic, marking and safety lining signs
•PAINTOFLOOR SF is a hardwearing, easily cleaned, attractive colored floor coating (non- slip if required).
• Abrasion resistance and high chemical resistance
•Solvent - free, no fire risk.
•Excellent adhesion to concrete, mortar and steel substrate• High mechanical strengths.
• High resistance to abrasion.
• High chemical resistance.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
* The concrete surface must be clean, dry, and free of dust, laitance and unsound concrete and of oil, grease and mould. The all damaged areas, cracks and surface irregularities must be repaired and smoothened first by using PAINTOBOND EP and bonding layer using PAINTOBOND EP
* The steel surface should be blasted to Sa 2½ surface quality to remove rust and mill scale
Stir the contents of part A with an electrical stirrer to disperse any settlement. Add part B to part A completely for 2 – 3 minutes with a low speed stirrer until a homogenous mix is achieved.
According to weight on the labels
Cleaning all tools and equipment immediately after use with PAINTRA special solvent
We Offer Financial & Superior Services
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary
regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which
Request a Call Back?
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradise